Devaluation of the dollar is real!

When I came into work at the beginning of this week I thought it would be a fairly normal week. As the week played out we saw record highs in the gold price, while silver made a substantial leap also. We are very excited about the silver market!

A few months ago some people that I spoke with said that $14.00 was too high for a silver spot price, and they were going to wait for it to come down before buying. I could be wrong (and I hope that I am for the sake of those investors) but I think that $16.00 is the new $14.00 base. In the last year of the market, silver shows that it is not only rising, but that it shows no signs of coming down.

I am not saying that silver will not come down at all, but it definitely won't go as low as some people are holding out for. If there is anyone who has not yet put at least some money into silver, I urge you to do so!

Some of you might say,"He owns a mint! Of coarse he wants me to buy silver!" This is not a plea for you to buy from Quality Silver Bullion, but a plea for you to be smart with your money. If we are not the Mint for you, then that is your decision, but we want to see our customers secure their wealth. Devaluation of the dollar is real! It is happening, and I hope that you will put your money where it will grow.

As next week comes I look forward to watching the silver market with you. Thank you for letting us be your favorite Mint!

Sincerely,

Jim Little
(Owner)

No comments:

Post a Comment