Look to the Past to See the Future

The last post made contained this historical silver chart from the last year. I thought that I would point out some of my thoughts about what the spot price has done and what it is currently doing. While looking at the graph you will notice the three major peaks, and you can see that the spot price is starting on its fourth. I am not trying to predict the spot price, but it doesn't hurt to look to the past to see the future. One thing we can definitely see is that silver is on a gradual incline. Will it come down? Let me know your thoughts.

By Jim Little
(Owner of QSB)

1 comment:

  1. I posted this on September 23rd. Just seven days later we can see that the pattern is repeating itself. Silver went from a high of US$17.50, and then dropped off to just below US$16.00. Just to repeat myself, in the last year Silver has gone way up, come down a little, and then shot up even higher than before. It has repeated this three times, and we are currently at a point where it has come down. I believe that we will see it go up even higher than US$17.50 in the following months.

    ReplyDelete